Saturday 14 December 2013

Scrapbooking ~ For Queen & Country ~ Part 6

 
These three layouts were from pictures that were taken at the Battle Camp, that all the Junior Soldiers have to do as part of their final training. As there were quite a few section photographs, I decided to make a booklet with them in. I used Bazzill Cardstock in Red & Blue. For the top and bottom of the booklet, I covered it with the Crown patterned, Papermania Portobella Road paper.  I used my Quickutz to make the tabs for the pages and used off cuts and die cuts from the Portobella range.
Once the pages were finished and the booklet completed, I used Butchers twine through the brads at the top, to hold the booklet together. This was then layered onto one of the Union Jack papers.
For the Bayonet Training, I again used the Crown Paper as my main page and layered up with off cuts of the other Portobella papers and the Portobella Road Design Die Cuts and a textured card. The lettering was from my stash.












No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails