Thursday 12 December 2013

Scrapbooking ~ For Queen & Country ~ Part 3

 These two pages are of the first two official photographs, taken of Harry by the Army photographers. The First of him and the second is his section photograph.
I've continued to use the Papermania Portobella Road Papers. The Card stock is Bazzill Basics.
In the first picture I have made up flowers using Dovecraft Paper Blossoms, that I brought from Ebay, a pack of gems and self adhesive lace, that I had in my stash and the Portobello Road Buttons tied with Butchers twine, which is readily available on line in loads of different colours and some off cuts of the Portobella ribbons. The Chequered hearts were cut using my Quickutz dies.
For the second layout, I made pin wheels from card and paper and used brads for the centres. A couple of them sit on foam pads, to lift them up on the layout.
The Bunting & Pennants, were made from off cuts of the Papermania Portobella Road papers, waste not want not. They were hung on Butchers Twine and adhered to the layout with sticky dots. I've obscured the names of the Lads in the Photograph, but in the layout all their names are listed underneath. Harry is on the top row, second one in from the left, as you look at the picture.

2 comments:

rosanna said...

OM...he looks so grown up and he is my son's age...
Definitely his choice has been a good one, he looks so confident.
Hugs, Rosanna

Debbie said...

He loves the Army life Rosanna. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails