Monday 9 April 2012

Seven Year Wait...

After seven years of waiting, on the 20th December 2011, a Lorry turned up at our House and the Delivery Men, helped by Ben & Harry, unload a long awaited Cargo..
It should have been here in the middle of November, then they said the first week of December. But there were some logistical problems, at the manufacturer's end and it ended up being delivered Christmas Week.
Here's just a small portion of it, being unloaded. Some of it was put straight into the Barn, as it wouldn't be needed straight away.
Any ideas what it could be?


I'll give you a clue, its a great big giant Jigsaw...


9 comments:

Josje said...

Your studio?????

Catherine said...

Yes I hope it is something fun for you like a studio. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Is it an equestrian trials field with jumps etc for larger horses? (I don't think the ponies would like jumps.)

Cate and David said...

I'm going to vote for studio too? Hopehopehopehope?

Michelle said...

I know what it is! :o)))))))))

Michelle xxxx

Minnie Kitchen said...

Wow! you must be sooo excited!

Linda said...

it's obvious!!!! its hogwarts in 1/12th scale....a lifetimes work!!! lol!!
I really really really really really hope its your studio too :D Linda xxxxx

BlacknickSculpture said...

I'm not sure what it is going to be Debbie? But you've definitely got my attention! Now I've got to know! ;) LOL

Patty said...

oooooh!!! A studio???? The suspense is killing me!!!! Hurry.....post again!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails