Tuesday 5 April 2011

Welcome Over 700 now...

Lots more followers have joined. A very big Welcome to you all, they are:- Ester who has two blogs, Los Collares De Esther and Mi Mundo De Miniatura. Anna who's Miniature blog is called Little Things. Banu, who unfortunately I can't find any information on. Mieke, who's miniature blog is called Petite Victorian Rose. fmagico, who again I can't find any info on. Folk artist K Arthur who has four blogs, two of which are miniature. Have given the link to her profile, so you can go check them all out. Just click on her name. Juli who on her profile says she has a blog, but unfortunately I can't find it. Kati who's blog is called Lastuvan Miniatyyrit. Petra who's blog is called Meine Kleinigkeiten. Dale Fluty who's blog is called Dale Fluty- Dollhouse Designs. Rosa C who's blog is called Chocolate Rose. Some lovely miniature food jewellery on here. PrixMadonna who has three blogs, so have given the link to her profile, so you can check them all out. Gayle Bassom who's blog is called Bassom Bear. Gayle makes the most wonderful miniature bears. She also has an Etsy Shop. Eiddwen Jones, who again I can't find any information on. Charlotte Parry, who again I can find no information on. Stan, who's blog is called Greggs Miniature Imaginations. This blog is fantastic, just go and have a look at Hagrid's Hut and the newly built Gnome House. Nina, who again I can find no information on. dolcemente(Ryoko) who's blog is called Dolce Mente Fake Sweets & Sweets Decor. Barabara Van Genderen, who again I can find no information on. Cazro who's Miniature blog is called Cazro's Mini Property. Jackie who again I can't find any information on. Jackie who's blog is called Friday's Child who is currently workinon a Miniature Chocolatier's. And last but not least is Sherry Saltsman, who again i can't find any information on. If any of you that I mentioned, that I can't find any information on, does have a blog or web site, please leave a comment with your link/links and I'll add them. I've also put lots of new links over on the Tiny Treasures Mini Link Page. Just to let everyone know that I may not be around for a little while. My Computer is poorly!!!! I downloaded an update for Firefox, Firefox 4 and unfortunately it's done something to the computer. Ben popped home for Mother's Day, on Sunday and spent ages trying to fix it. Can only get on line via Explorer at the moment and its taking ages to do anything. I'm hoping that Ben's friend, who's a whiz with computers, maybe able to fix everything for me, so my computer might be going off to the menders shortly. Ben said that I can borrow his laptop, when he comes home for the Easter Break. So at least I'll be able to get on line then!. I have been reading all your blogs, but may not have left comments as I was having problems with that as well. xxxx

6 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you for this nice ( and really informative) wellcome! Greetings from Greece

CWPoppets said...

Oh dear,
I've updated my firefox, too and I have so many troubles with it now. Hope you can fix it soon.
Greetings
Christine

Fabiola said...

Congreatulations for +700 followers!!
Bye Fabiola
http://fabiolamiominimondo.blogspot.com

Witchkrafting with Kat said...

WOW 700 I don't know 700 people ha ha! You are very loved XXX

Unknown said...

Get well soon computer!

jessiemapooh said...

Yey! Well done on all the followers. Thanks for the blog links too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails