Tuesday 21 July 2009

Nikki Sends Her Apologies.

Nikki has asked me to apologise on her behalf, that she won't be listing anything on her Etsy today and she wanted you all to know that she's sorry for letting everyone down.
Unfortunately, Nikki's husband Michael is not very well. Nikki rang me on the way to the Hospital to let me know and asked me to write this post on her blog for her.
I'm sure you can all understand that her priority at the moment is her family.
If I hear any further news, I will update both blogs later.
Hoping all is well Nikki, sending you all our Love...xx

6 comments:

Tabitha Corsica said...

Oh Debbie..what unsettling news. I hope that things turn out well. I am praying that they do. Thank you for letting us know.

Ana Anselmo said...

Hi! Debbie
I have a surprise for you on my blog Miniaturesforever.
hugs
Ana

Creager Studios said...

Thank You so much Debbie for letting us all know... sending healing vibes from across the ocean

Hugs to Nikki and Michael...

Jodi

Marja said...

ohhhhh Debbie

that is annoying news for nikki

wish her strength and her husband
improvement
I hope that things turn out well.
xx marja

kimsminiatures said...

I do hope Nikki's husband is better soon. So sad. Mini hugs!

Tallulah Belle said...

Thanks for letting us know Debbie.

Wish them well from me please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails