Thursday 19 March 2009

Welcome


A big Welcome to another follower Helena (Herta from Finland). Who's blog is called Nukkekoti Villa Herta Dollhouse Villa Herta

Helena left a comment on my last post, here's what she said:-
Hello!
Thank you for your visit to my modest blog. I am just a beginner in dollhouse hobby, but I will learn from you masters ; ).
Best regards,
Helena ("Hertta") from Finland

Please call over to Helena's blog and say Hello, she has already posted some wonderful miniatures on there.

Also just wanted to let you know that I've added quite a few new links over on the Tiny Treasures Mini Links Page. There are hundreds of us out there in the blogosphere. If any one finds a link that I've missed, please let me know and I'll add it..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails