Wednesday 18 March 2009

Thank You Kim..


A little while ago I popped a couple of things in the post to Kim, for her fabulous Miniature Kitchen, after seeing it on her blog. If you haven't seen Kim's blog, please go over and say Hi. Kim makes the most wonderful food.
Well today, when I went to get the post there was a parcel from Kim. Inside was lots of Goodies.
Kim can you see? I emptied your Candy worms in to one of my Jars and it will be going into "Honeydukes".
Kim really spoilt me with a lovely Doll made by Bonnie Justice, I'm totally in love with her. She also sent me a Cat made by Bridget McCarty which will be going into Diagon Alley.
The Ice Cream Sign has a light in it. There was also a Miniature Light House and a beautiful candlestick.
Kim, Thank you so much for your generosity and your friendship.



4 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

Debbie, So glad you like them. The worms look good in your jar. Kitty will look great in your harry potter project. Thanks for being so nice always. Everything you make is so wonderful. Mini hugs!

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

An unexpected surprise in the mail is just the best thing isn't it?!
The little doll is just the sweetest thing. Love the cat!
Mercedes

thomi said...

Hello Debbie, please come on over to my blog, there is an award waiting for you!
Hugs
Helena
http://dolls-and-desire-news.blogspot.com/

Marja said...

oohhhhhhh Debbie oh you're spoiled
what a lovely doll...
so many nice little gifts
hugs marja

Related Posts with Thumbnails