Sunday 1 March 2009

Look What Came In The Post...

I've got to share these with you.
I won some of Nikki's Jars from EBay, Goblin Brains and Tapeworms, well I expect any self respecting Witch or Wizard would have some. These are going in the Apothecary.
But there was a couple of other things wrapped in the box for me.. Ben and I were fighting to open the little packages. Ben said it was like a lucky dip.
Nikki sent me one of her wonderful little Cauldrons and a Mandrake Skin Book. Aren't they fantastic. I adore them both and love the way they are poking their tongues out. The Cauldron is definitely taking pride of place upstairs in the Apothecary. There was a couple of other things in there as well, but I'm sworn to secrecy at the moment, until Nikki unveils them...



4 comments:

rosanna said...

I love the cauldron it is so cheeky.You are a lucky girl. Mini hugs

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, WOW, Debbie, those are fantastic! :) Marsha

Katie said...

I just love Nikki's idea's, too! You 2 come up with the craziest ideas!! LOL!

MiniKat said...

What fun! I have items by Nikki on my wish list. Hopefully my husband gets the hint soon. So jealous! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails