Sunday 8 February 2009

Welcome To My New Followers..


Gosh!, I have another five followers since yesterday.
I still can't believe so many people are following my daily ramblings...
Hello everybody and Welcome to my World..
My new followers are:-
Ilgirasogno Laura who has two blogs, they are:-
Ilgirasogno, and Magical Fairy's OOAK by Ilgirasogna.
Valerie who has two blogs Elysian Field Originals, & EGADS TEAM.
Mary who's blog is called Widdle Hinges, but no postings as yet. Mary says on her profile that she is fairly new to the Miniature World. We'd love to see your creations Mary.
Liberty Biberty, who's blog is called Liberty Biberty, love the little Summer House. Very Shabby Chic.
Artdodads who has five blogs. So I've given the link to the profile page, so you can go through all the blogs.
As always please go over and say Hi...

I've also put loads more links over on Tiny Treasures Mini Links page. Thank you Erika for telling me about a couple of broken links, they have been sorted now.

1 comment:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Hi Debbie, Thanks for the welcome! It's great to find fellow miniaturists in the blogosphere. I was kind of losing interest in my big unfinished dollhouse but having seen what others are doing I'm so inspired! I'm not going to let it get the better of me!
Thanks again!
Mercedes

Related Posts with Thumbnails