Friday 6 February 2009

Painting Cages..

I've been painting Cages today, for Eeylops Owl Emporium. They were a very shiny Silver, so I've given them a coat of acrylic paint.I've left the tray inside silver as that will have some Newspaper or sand put in it and a few Owl droppings.
In Eeylops, I want them standing on top of each other so they don't take up too much room.
I've also been messing about with a mold of a Skull. Here's a picture of my first attempt. I've cut the mouth open, and enlarged the eye sockets a bit. It's not been cooked yet.
I rung Ed today, regarding my table for the Apothecary. Ed has kindly agreed to make all the Laboratory equipment to go on it. I'm leaving it's design in Ed's capable hands and am really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with..

2 comments:

Caseymini said...

So far, so good, Debbie. I like the skull. What material are you going to use to make the mold? The cages are looking good too. How's the snow?

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Wow ,a great project ! The cages look so good and authentic !

Related Posts with Thumbnails