Thursday 22 January 2009

I've Got A MeMe...


I've been awarded another 2 blog awards. Thank you Lenira.
Lenira's blog is called Minimundomania.
Now I'm not sure about what I have to do with the MeMe, so if anyone can tell me, I would be obliged.. However, I do know that with the other one, I've got to pass it on to another 15 people...
I'll be back later with my list.
I've just had an email from John, who I've made the Cabbages for and I'm pleased to report he's over the moon. I'll be posting more photograph's later, once their paint job has dried... Be back soon..

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Premio Meme
RULES OF THE PRIZE:
1.-Place the link of the person we are elected.
2.-Put the rules on the blog.
3.-Share six and six important things important.
4.-Elect six people at the end.
5.-Tell these people and leave a comment on their blogs.
As the first and second and I met, we go for the third ....

THINGS NOT IMPORTANT
1 --
2 --
3 --
4 --
5 --
6 --

IMPORTANT THINGS
1 --
2 --
3 --
4 --
5 --
6 --

Daisy said...

Look:
http://miniaturasdaisy.blogspot.com/2008/11/premio-meme.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails