Thursday 11 December 2008

Toadstools..



I've painted the Toadstools that Nikki sent me. They look really cute. I plonked everything in the basket to show you. I haven't stuck anything down yet, need to fiddle a bit first to get it just how I want it... I'm thrilled to bits with it all..

I'd also like to say a big HELLO, to another eight followers, so Hello everyone and welcome.
1. Roseanna who's blog is called La Stanza di Giuggiola
2. Dollhead who's blog I've been stalking for a long time.
3. Morgan Mandel who has eight blogs..Thought I was bad...
4. Leo Furtado who also has five blogs. Which are all to do with Miniatures..
5. Jem Joop who's blog is called Jem Joop.
6. Ellie1908 who's blog is called The Petite House Chronicles.
7. Kabi Designs who's blog is called Kabi Designs.
and last but not least our new girl Nikki, who has just joined the blogging world, and her brand spanking new blog Witch and Wizard Miniatures..

5 comments:

Dragonstar said...

That basket looks so pretty!

Joke said...

wonderfull they looks very good
Joke

Morgan Mandel said...

Yes, the basket is pretty, but I love mushrooms and now I'm getting hungry!

Thanks for the mention on your blog.

Morgan Mandel
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com
http://www.morganmandel.com

Marja said...

oooooohhhhhh.... very nice Debby!

rosanna said...

Grazie Debbie for the mention on your blog. I'm really pleased of such kindness

Related Posts with Thumbnails