Saturday 1 November 2008

Honeydukes..


We were talking about the Harry Potter films the other night and I said to the boys, I quite fancy making Honeydukes. So we got out the DVD "The Prisoner of Azkaban", on the second disc you can go on a tour around Honeydukes, and you can pause the pictures. So made loads of sketches.
I've already got a large Room Box, which measures, approx 22 inches long, by 13 inches in height, by 9 inches in depth, so I'm going to use that. Got it out of storage today and literally ripped all the contents out. I've stripped all the wallpaper and given the box a good wipe out.
I'm using for the floor Aleene's 3D Accents Design Paste. I've never used it before, so hoping it turns out OK. Once its dry, I will carve flag stones into it for the floor slabs and then paint it.
The two pieces of wood that you see hanging down from the ceiling, contain the electrics, which I'm hoping still work, need to find a transformer and try them out.

2 comments:

Rhea said...

That's so awesome! I love, love, LOVE Harry Potter. I can't wait to see how this progresses!

MIMI said...

WHERE DID U FIND THE ALEENS 3D DESIGN PASTE...I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR IT!!!
MIMISHARONDALE@GMAIL.COM

Related Posts with Thumbnails