Saturday 1 November 2008

Blog Catch Up..

Sorry to anyone that pops in daily for a catch up, I've had a lapse on my blog again.
Harry's sleep over went OK. Although the Boys room needed a good airing after they'd all gone home, 4 teenagers in one room, well you can imagine!.
Mick's parents came up on the Sunday morning and went home on Thursday. Big Mick helped out with some jobs outside, which was great.
All the electrics have been done in the Stables & Barn, so I now have lighting and power. Yippee!
The cement and sand was delivered Thursday, so will now be able to get on with the barn floor.
On Wednesday, we called into Carmarthen and I brought some Crocus bulbs for the bank in the little paddock, which I planted yesterday. Hopefully they will all come up in the Spring and give us some colour.
Little Archie is going off to his new home tomorrow, I'll be sad to see the little one go, but he is going to really nice home and lovely new owners Carol & Tony. Where I can imagine he will be thoroughly spoilt. (Better make sure I have some tissues in my pocket!).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails