Tuesday 11 November 2008

Back From The Dentist..

My trip to the Dentist went OK, not as bad as I was expecting. Even when the Dentist gave me the needle, I have to say it didn't hurt. Mind you did get a couple of funny looks, walking round Tesco afterwards. Looked like some drawling mad women, with a lop sided face!.
Got back home unloaded the shopping and am now having a lovely cup of tea.. I turned on the PC and noticed that aileni, had left a comment on my blog saying that another blog friend Dragonstar, had also been to the Dentist today for an extraction. Dragonstar, if your reading this I hope your feeling OK and not in to much discomfort.

3 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Thank you for your kind wishes. My dentist is very good with the needle I'm glad to say! My jaw aches, but it's such a relief not to have the tooth any more. I hope your face (and mouth) are OK now.

Debbie said...

Yes I'm fine now.. I've stopped Drawling.. LOL..

Anonymous said...

Have you been eating sweets as well as making them?

x hel x

Related Posts with Thumbnails