Thursday 2 October 2008

Miniature Owls..







Took these photo's this evening of the Miniature Owls that I brought from Annie Willis of Fine Design, for Diagon Alley. Annie also made me a Phoenix, but think he looks a bit too posh for Fawkes.
Diagon Alley has now been moved downstairs to the Lounge, so that I can start filling it with all the goodies I've been collecting over the last couple of years. I also commissioned Anne to make me two Border Collies, don't know whether I'll be using them in the Alley yet, but they will be going in one of my houses. They've all been packed away very carefully in a box since we moved here. Last but not least is the Tabby Cat, who will eventually reside in the Apothecary.

1 comment:

Suzanne Dargie said...

Her stuff is beautiful! I LOVE the Phoenix!

Related Posts with Thumbnails