Saturday 18 October 2008

Garden Store Room..




Was going out to look for Jam Jars, but ended up cleaning out the Garden Store Room. The problem with this out building is, that if I ask anyone to put anything in there, it gets chucked in and not put away! Well I went down there today, for a pair of secateurs and my god what a state!. Stuff all over the work bench, stuff all over the floor. So ended up clearing it all out, re-stacking all the garden furniture and having a mass clear up. Its lovely and tidy now and I know where everything is. Took these pictures as proof, so be warned "Boys", keep it tidy...

2 comments:

debi_in_Hawaii said...

I'd have made them clean it up! ;)
I LOVE those geese by the way!

Debbie said...

The Geese belonged to my parents. I always put them inside in the Autumn to protect them from the elements.

Related Posts with Thumbnails