Monday 19 November 2007

Wii Can't Get One...


Went out shopping this morning to try and get some bits for Christmas. Ben wants an ipod classic and his flight to Katie's and Harry wants a Nintendo wii. Well its doesn't look like Harry's going to get one, everywhere is sold out and are not expecting deliveries for up to 3 weeks. Those shops that have had them in, sold out immediately and no shop's are taking reservations. Did leave our telephone number at Woolworths, but there was 6 A4 pages of people in front of us... So we've got as much chance of getting one, as a chocolate teapot, holding boiling water.
Why is it every year, the most popular toy, games console etc is never in stock? We've been there and done it all before with Toy Story and Furbies!!! Really pees me off. I'm sure its all a gimmick, I bet after Christmas the shops will be flooded with them. But try explaining that to a kid on Christmas morning... Especially as they expect Santa to bring them what they really want. I'd already told Harry that if we couldn't get one, we'd give him the money and he could go out after Christmas and get one.
Did however get my Christmas cards, hoping I've got enough as I usually write over 100 and picked up some goodies. We have a cupboard that I've started to fill up, everytime I go shopping I get a few extra's and it goes in the Christmas cupboard, things like pickles, tins of sweeties, nice biscuits etc and today made sure I picked up some Coco Pops for Katie, they've gone in the cupboard as well...
Just checked my Ebay and everything is selling which is brilliant.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be lucky to find a Wii in stock before Christmas... Not even amazon.com has them on their site!!! If you (or your children) really want one to play with on Christmas Day (like me and mine!) then fear not, i have found an internet bingo game which has got seven of these (plus a whole load of other cool prizes) to give away in the weeks leading up to Christmas. All you have to do is sign up and play on game of bingo for money on any day during December (2007)... Guess what i'll be doing on my computer at work between now and then

Related Posts with Thumbnails