Saturday 17 November 2007

Miniature Spell Books...






This morning Postie arrived with a Parcel for me from America, but customs had got hold of it and I had to pay £19.97 customs duty to get it! Not the best why to start the day. Anyway I'd ordered 14 Miniature Spell Books from mainly.minis! on ebayhttp://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZmainly.minis! they are really great. I got A History Of Magic, Standard Book Of Spells, The Dark Forces, Curses, Dragon Breeding & Care, Magical Beasts, O.W.L.S A Study Guide, Astrology, Charms, The Dark Arts, Magical Trees, Bewitchments, N.E.W.T.S and last but not least Magical Potions.
Their going to look great in Diagon Alley, when I eventually get round to refilling it. I'm also waiting for some more books from Treefeathers, which are also spell books. Needs lots to fill up Flourish & Blotts and I want to put a bookcase upstairs in the apothecary, where the Wizard mixes his spells. I've already brought Year 1,2 & 3 Student books for Hogwarts, there were 10 in a set also from America from http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZlacyhome4boys, they have the most beautifully tooled fronts and spines, but are blank inside.
Utility room now has a run of top cupboards and hopefully the doors will be going on this afternoon, so I'll take some pictures later and post them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails