Friday 10 August 2007

Piercing




Thursday we went to Cardigan so that I could get some shopping at Tesco (Wish they had an Asda up here) & took Ben to get his piercings. Rather him then me, he's been on at me for ages to let him have them done & I agreed as long as he took care & cleaned them thoroughly. I paid for them for him as part of his Birthday present. He had one through the top of his ear and another just under his lip.. He took these pictures with his web cam. In the bottom picture he's pushing the stud out with his tongue from inside his lip, its not swelling. It will take approx 4 to 6 weeks for them to heal... I checked the place out before I let him have them done & wanted to see all the equipment & make sure everything was clean and sterile, don't want him getting an infection.
This morning Derek the plumber came to move the gas pipe for us. So the cooker is now in and back further against the wall & its working.. And guess what the first thing we cooked in it?
Miniature Cabbages, that I've been working on today. Want to do some of my miniature Vegetable boards & try them out on Ebay. Sold some more items today & I've got repeat bidders coming back for more. So I must be doing something right.
Spent last night going through some boxes from the garage as I was looking for some of my cutters & what did I come across MICE, they have been in the boxes & eaten loads of my miniature food, just left the plates licked clean & some crumbs. Lucky for me my expensive stuff from the fairs was double wrapped and sealed, so they didn't get their grubby little paws on them... Had to chuck out loads of stuff though cause it was covered with mouse wee & pooh & stank to high heaven. The bin men must have loved me today.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails